Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Xbox users, please help me?

I have the ultimate edition of Dragon Age Origins (it has all the expansions), but the disk won't install them because it says I need to insert a hard drive.



I think I have the xbox that only has like 2 GB of space, but I have an 8 GB usb stick in it for extra space that has worked for my other games. Is there any way I can play this game without buying a legit xbox hard drive or an xbox with more space?



Thank you all who try to help me!Xbox users, please help me?
Unfortunately, functions like that, that require an Xbox 360 hard drive, require an Xbox 360 hard drive.Xbox users, please help me?
You need a real hard drive on your xbox. This is the cheapest way to do that.

You can take apart the old original xbox 360 hard drives and use them on the new slim model 360's. I have personally done this and it works/reads perfect no problems. So you can buy a cheap used original 360 hard drive and take off the plastic shell and the internal parts just slip into the new slim box but i would suggest to use a piece of foam just to keep it in there sturdy since it will not have the correct plastic casing. or you can even find the plastic casing for the slim hard drives online for like $7. Also put a piece of tape on the hard drive before you slide it into your new box to use it as a tab to pull out if you need to. When you do this you are not voiding any warranty on your xbox since you are not touching the actual xbox at all. The only warranty you would void would be the old hard drive you open up. So if you did this method, all it would cost you is the price of a used 20gb hard drive from the old original xbox 360. Here is a link on youtube how to do this.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NhKgRC2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment