Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can ANYBODY help me with my XBOX 360 problem?

I have called the 4MY-XBOX number 3 times and each time they are always confused with my problem.



I got a brand new xbox 360 elite for Christmas and it plays games fine. The problem is I cannot install any game to my harddrive. After I install it and start it up it freezes on the game's loading screen. It happened with 5 different games. Also I can't play demos. I download them and they begin to start but also freeze at the loading screen. Same goes for some DLC, though not all. I downloaded Dragon Age's DLC and it played ok and then I downloaded Saint Row 2, Mass Effect 1, the new armor on Mass Effect 2, and none of those work. I even deleated them and downloaded them again and it didn't change anything. Also I bought Fallout 3 game of the year edition and I installed the second disk and them put in the first disk to try and play it and while is says something like "loading additional content" it freezes after 5 minutes of loading and says "disk is unreadable"..and that's a brand new game. I can't watch netflix or video trailers I download. I mean it downloads fine it's not a LIVE issue but I think there is something going on when the xbox tries to read the content on my harddrive.



I have looked around the internet for people with similar issues but I have found none. They are willing to replace my harddrive with a new one but that would mean losing all my saved content from my games, which my xbox so happens to be able to read. Anyone have any suggestions? I would go to a friends to check if it is my xbox or harddrive but no one I know has a 360. I might try gamestop or something like that to see if they are willing to put my harddrive in and see if they can "diagnose" the problem.Can ANYBODY help me with my XBOX 360 problem?
I think your Hard drive is the problem.



Try to replace your hard drive.



Hope this helps.



Cheers,

JoseyCan ANYBODY help me with my XBOX 360 problem?
i have a 360. love the graphics but would never buy a MS console again. i get constant 'disc unreadble' messages, but all my discs are new and pristine clean. the disc drive is rather noisy as well. i had a PS1 and a PS2 before this and never had any problems and I played them both for years and literally thousands of hours. i think the build quality and components of sony playstation are much better than the xbox i'm afraid. as i say, the graphics of the games are spectacular but i'm disappointed by the overall quality of the 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment