Sunday, March 4, 2012

Which of the following Xbox 360 games should i trade in my old ones for?

I am going to trade in three games of mine to purchase a new one. I will get it from Jb Hi-Fi. I do not have Xbox live, so please keep that in mind.



The following games are:



Modern Warfare 2

Tekken 6

Borderlands

Dirt 2

Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Halo ODST

Left 4 Dead 2

Fallout 3

Dragon Age origins

Assassins creed 2





Please remember that i don't have Xbox live. Thanks.Which of the following Xbox 360 games should i trade in my old ones for?
I would say MW2 but since you dont have live then i wouldnt get it if i were you cause you will beat it then do spec ops then get board. ODST it pretty short and you wouldnt be able to do firefight without live. L4D2 is WAY better with live you can get it if you want. it has 4 campaigns that are pretty long but it is easier on live. I would recomend Fallout 3, because it is fun and is long, plus you can buy the new add ons which are pretty much new games. or go with assassins creed 2, it is very fun and pretty long but fallout is longer. I would go with fallout cause it is pretty long and very good, and with the new maps it is supposed to be awesome. Havent played Dragon age origins before but have seen it and it looks kinda like fallout but medieval.
Oh those, I think only Left 4 Dead 2, Smackdown vs. RAW 2010 and Assassin's Creed 2 are worthwhile offline. Left 4 Dead 2 is lots of fun and has loads of replay value, because it's a tad bit different every time (levels are the same but enemies are random) so I think that might be your best bet. And some places you can find it for $40 (probably not wherever you trade yours in, though) so I'd say go with that if it's what you're into.



Overall, I think you could do some review searches on Gamespot.com or IGN.com and see which one you think is worth it, more fun or whatever sparks your interest more. I tried Dirt 2 and it's only for hardcore off-road racing fans; the graphics are great but the controls really suck if you're not used to it. Halo ODST is essentially Halo 3 with a different campaign and all the map packs but it really only shines on LIVE (so count that out).Which of the following Xbox 360 games should i trade in my old ones for?
It depends on what kind of games you like?





If you like wrestling I would go with smackdown. If you like shooting games I would go either with Borderlands or L4D2, You can get MW 2 but From what I heard from everyone that buys games at my work Its short and takes like or 2 days to beat and its mostly online. Dont get ODST Its very VERY short And there has been a lot of trade in for that and people only get it for online and they say its not really good. And for RPG's People say borderlands but i prefer fallout 3 because of the way you can create your own person and pick the path you stroll down. I havent heard much of Dragon Age. they said Assassins creed is good but you might want to play the first one.
personally ask the head desk at that game place and ask which game has the longest game campiagn if your not going to do that get modern warfare 2 because it has special ops missions and also campiagn, ... if not then buy assassins creed 2 b/c of storylineWhich of the following Xbox 360 games should i trade in my old ones for?
probably Smackdown Vs Raw 2010, i think you can play that online and I don't really see the offline version being that entertaining and isn't Dragon Age origins just a MMORPG?. Assassins Creed 2 has no online but it is really fun. So the 3 games you should trade are Smackdown Vs Raw 2010, Tekken 6 and Assassins Creed 2 OR Dragon Age
modern warfare 2 is really good but the gameplay with out live is too short even thought they have added special ops. left 4 dead is good and you don't really need live the gameplay is long. dragon age origins my friend has it and he says its badass and u don't need live to play it. smackdown vs raw are boring halo is ok assassins creed is good too havent played but friend has same as dragon age good game dont need live.
considering no xbox live...

dragon age origins, assassins creed 2, fallout 3, and maybe L4D2



however if you have a friend/sibling that you can play with, i found borderlands to be awesome, even w/o live (its decent solo, but pretty fun with a friend)
I hear Dragon Age is really good, and is an offline experience. Time consuming, too.



(This assumes the list is games you CAN get from trading, not the ones you are looking to trade in.)
I would go for either Fallout 3 or AC2. Both are extremely great games without live, I play them all the time and never get tired of them.
In my opinion it would be either HALO 3 ODST or MW2 because they have really realistic and awesome graphics. But then again thats my opinion so its your call.
Either mw2 or left for dead2
mw2 but it would be WAY better with live but its pretty good without too
i think u should trade in all of them because they all suck

No comments:

Post a Comment