Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm looking for a fun xbox 360 game?

I want it to be single player, I want it to have good replayability, and above all I want it to be FUN.



I won't like games like these: Fallout, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Dragon Age, BlazBlue, Halo, Elder Scrolls, or Stormrise.



I do like Portal and Team Fortress 2.I'm looking for a fun xbox 360 game?
Its not out set but RAGE will be released later this year and that seems to be a good game.

Bulletstorm is also being release on the 22 in USA, ect ect and 25 in Europe.

Bulletstorm is a skillshot game and a brilliant FPS change around where you must try to get the most artistic kills, for instance shooting someone in the nuts and booting their head of, it never gets old. =DI'm looking for a fun xbox 360 game?
Get a Kinect. LOL :P

Too bad you don't have a PS3, you could have gotten LBP2. I have both 360 and PS3 but PS3 is better.I'm looking for a fun xbox 360 game?
gears of war 2

No comments:

Post a Comment