Sunday, March 4, 2012

Xbox 360 Download trouble?

I don't connect my Xbox 360 to Xbox live unless i need to do something important. So, Awhile ago I downloaded some songs for rockband 2. Then recently I started playing Dragon Age: Origins, I bought it early so it came with some free DLC. When i connected to XBOX live it updated my XBOX and now when I play rockband it says it doesn't have the info to play the games. So now my downloaded songs only work when i'm connected. i've tried re-downloading the content from my download history and installing the game.SO IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE IT SO I DON"T NEED XBOX LIVE TO PLAY MY SONGS? ANY HELP IS REALLY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU AND ROCK ON!Xbox 360 Download trouble?
i dont understand why it wouldnt work, but the update could have affected ur ability to use DLC while ur offline. i just tried playing my dowloaded RB2 songs and they worked perfectly fine offline, although i have the new xbox 360 so it might be different in someway. just make sure that the songs are in your memory device, otherwise i cant really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment