Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recommend a Xbox 360 game for me?

I have been SUPER bored lately. So I think I want to get a new game for my Xbox. BUT I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE! I like RPG games, and Simulation games, and games where you create your character and stuff. But I will just go through my old games list and name them all off, you can tell what kind of games i like from that list. (a * means i really like them)



Tomb Raider Underworld

Fable 2

GTA 4

Mass Effect 2 *

Left 4 Dead 2

Saint's Row 2

Left 4 Dead

Fallout 3

Fable 3 *

Fallout:New Vegas *

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age 2 *

Just Cause 2

Oblivion



So yeah, do you know of any games I might like? I have all the sims game for my computer. Just though I should let you know.



OHYEAH, and there is ALOT of games that look SUPER fun, except I don't have Xbox live. Sucks I know, but just though I should say before you say a game like Black Ops or something.Recommend a Xbox 360 game for me?
It can be argued that black ops was the best game of 2010. This game is real fun but time consuming. Once you play it, you get hooked for life. Im still in school, and because of this game, my average dropped 2 points so far, and its only been a month.



c
Bioshock 1 and 2 are a lot like fallout and they're mainly offline except Bioshock 2 has an online feature.Recommend a Xbox 360 game for me?
I loved Mass Effect it's a RPG 1st shooter game with a huge storyline, The best game trilogy ever
I would strongly recommend Fable III. Role playing games often consume a lot of free time.Recommend a Xbox 360 game for me?
Mortal Kombat 9 (2011 version) its the funnest game if you dont have xbox llive hope this helps
You don't have a * next to oblivion? I HOPE YOU DIE! You sick, disgusting bastard!
COD BLACK OPS FOR THE WIN!!
Just Cause 2 is pretty beast
since you like simulation games, why not try these free and online simulaiton games, maybe they can meet your taste:



Winning Goal http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/winning鈥?/a>

Winning Goal is a browser based Soccer Manager game. It is easily accessible for the average fan but also enjoyably complex, for those who want to get more in depth.



BooPets http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/boopets鈥?/a>

Welcome to BooPets, an in-development pet game. BooPets will be a Halloween themed virtual pet site where you will be able to play multiple flash games, exchange laughs on our forums, spook other users and non-player characters with your pets, and so much more!



The Wrestling Game http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/the-wre鈥?/a>

Take a wrestler and start your career in the world of wrestling. After a hard training you will become a great wrestling fighter! but will you be able to beat the best wrestlers in the wrestling game world?



MondoVeto http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/mondove鈥?/a>

MondoVeto is a free, open browser game in which you can create and run your own veterinarian clinic and help sick animals from all over the world. Enter a world with more than 255 magnificent animals to cure and protect. Face up missions, challanges and contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment