Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Xbox 360 games for christmas..yet another..?

Hey there

I'm getting some games for the xbox 360 and I need some advice from someone who has played many games!



Alright, so, to start off, I OWN



Fallout 3

Left 4 dead

Resident Evil 5

Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

rock band 2/beatles

GTA IV



I absolutely loved Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, and both Modern Warfares.

I had Gears of War 2 and hated it/sold it.



I am looking for something that has a really cool atmosphere like Fallout 3 or resident evil.



I'm thinking of getting (though most are old) Mass Effect, Oblivion, Dragon Age: Origins, Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe Assassins Creed.



Are there any other games, similar to the ones I like, that I should really pick up?



Thanks!Xbox 360 games for christmas..yet another..?
All those games you said that you were thinking of getting are all good games some others you might like is Orange Box is like 18 Us Dollars and it has 5 games in 1 including Half life 2, episode 1 and 2, Portal which is a blast and Team Fortress 2 which no one plays anymore for console because lack of updates and also Bioshock 1 has amazing atmosphere check that out if you havent played it yet either also around 18 dollars usedXbox 360 games for christmas..yet another..?
well if you like gta look at libety city episodes

saints row 1 and 2



you may like assasins creed 1 and 2 start with 1 first

wet

magna carta 2

eternal sonata

tomb raider 7 8 and 9

bioshock

and fable 2



and possibley left 4 dead 2Xbox 360 games for christmas..yet another..?
Dude u have to get oblivion. o and left 4 dead 2
You could get Dead space or Fear or Fear 2

No comments:

Post a Comment