Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should i get xbox 360 games,a ps3,or a m11x?

for my b day i can get some XBOX 360 games,a PS3 with like 1 or 2 games,or i can pay 400 dollars and my parents can pay the rest for the m11x but i'm going to have to sell some things.now i basically like all kinds of games.but right now i only have 2 games for my XBOX 360 modern warfare 2 and Grand Theft Auto 4.i was wondering about dragon age origins with some download-able content or maybe borderlands.one of my friends have the PS3 and they really like theirs but i don't know what to do.Should i get xbox 360 games,a ps3,or a m11x?
Ooooh Alienware. Tempting. Although the processor on that thing doesn't look all that flash. But still. Laptops are so great.



Anyway, i love PS3s. Have one myself. And i personally find them a fair bit better than 360's. Not too sure what the hell that other person was on about when they said it was like a PS2 after the first few days. It's definitely a good cheap Blu-Ray player if you have am HD setup (or even if you don't). Most my mates have 360's and i really can't seem to like them, they seem so fidgety and i don't like the controllers. PS3 has better exclusives and better graphical capabilities also. Free online too, and PSN really isn't as bad as people say it is.



So out of PS3 and a few games, or some 360 games, i would say PS3.

Oh and Dragon Age is a fantastic game, if you like Mass Effect and Knights of the Old Republic you will like this, story is great, characters are great, gameplay is great, it's funny too.



Now is the hard part, PS3 or M11x. Honestly i think you could get a better laptop for a cheaper price. Alienware is great if you have the money, but they are a little bit overpriced.

Out of Alienware M11x and PS3 i'd go with PS3. But a laptop would provide you a lot more variety in the games you can access. Try hunting for a better laptop.
In my opinion, get the Xbox360. From what I've heard of the PS3 its really cool, for the first few days, but then its just like a PS2 only with a lot better graphics.I own a 360, and I think its the best one out there. Dragon Age Origins, is a completely awesome game, IF your in to the whole RPG type games. Defiantly a game you'll wanna pick up and play through a few more times after beating it. Have to admit though the Alienware sounds very tempting.Should i get xbox 360 games,a ps3,or a m11x?
Hi I'll keep it real.

PS3 best machine for the future. Right now, with your parents paying for your games, I would DEFINITELY go for the 360. The games are a lot cheaper, more games available, graphics as good as the PS3 for less money. No blue ray? you want gaming, don't you? With the money you will pay for the PS3 or the m11 how many games you will get for your 360? That's a no brainer dude!

you can catch me on live...

gamer tag: El donny

check this site

thepartygamers.webs.com
Get a PS3. I guarantee you'll find more media options with it than you would with an XBOX. "You get what you pay for". Why d'ya think XBOX's are cheaper?Should i get xbox 360 games,a ps3,or a m11x?
I'd say stick to 360, even though I got a ps3 myself. There's not many games that you can get on ps3 but not 360, so not worth the extra money
xbox 360 games,,

No comments:

Post a Comment