Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which should i get first? Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2? please read description!?

ok, so right now, i am playing through mass effect 1, and i absolutely adore it, and can't wait to play the second one. that being said, when i played bioshock 1, i fell in love with it, and really wanna play the second one.



now, my problem obviously is money, and right now, i can only buy one of these games. however, my birthday is the first week in march, so whichever one i don't buy, i will get for my birthday. also, i wnt b able to play online until my birthday when i get a new xbox live account, so that dampens bioshock 2 a little bit.



overall, my question is should i finish mass effect 1, and get mass effect 2, waiting for bioshock until my birthday? or shud i get bioshock 2 and wait for mass effect 2 for my bday?





ALSO!!! i am borrowing dragon age origins from my friend, so if i finish one of those games early, i still have dragon age to play. also, if i go the mass effect 2 route, then i would be able to play through bioshock 1 before i get and play bioshock 2...Which should i get first? Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2? please read description!?
get bioshock 2 for your birthday, I just called Game Stop, 64 dollars. (on the day it comes out - Tuesday feb 9) Plus, I think Bioshock 2 seems to be the more 'popular' one at this time (Bioshock 1 won last year's best game of the year - something like that). Hopefully once I get to gamestop they aren't already running out of copies, but yeh. My opinion...Which should i get first? Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2? please read description!?
Get Bioshock 2.

It's way better than Mass Erect 2Which should i get first? Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2? please read description!?
get mass effect 2 play through that then play dragon age origins while u wait its a great game
I'd say get Bioshock 2 first since it more than likely won't have the same replayability as Mass Effect 2. Then once you're finished with it play Dragon Age so you'll actually get to play it, then get Mass Effect 2 for your birthday, so you'll get the chance to play all 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment