Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need a good RPG game for my Xbox 360?

I need a new RPG. I love them, but I have played all the ones I already own. So I need a new one! If it is an original Xbox game that runs on 360, recommend it anyway. Price doesn't matter.



Here is a list of RPG's that I already own or have played:

-Fable 1 %26amp; 2

-Elder Scrolls 1-4 (this includes Oblivion)

-Assassins Creed 1 %26amp; 2

-Borderlands

-Just Cause 1 %26amp; 2

-GTA (all of them)

-Saints Row 1 %26amp; 2

-The Witcher

-Fallout 1-3

-Dragon Age

-Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2I need a good RPG game for my Xbox 360?
Runescape sucks.



Bioshock is so AWESOME, the first one is better than the second but the second is still fun.



Also, Dead Space, not really an RPG but you might like it. Plus it's usually less than $20 at gamestop



Red Dead Redemption is also really cool, made by the same people who did GTA except it's a Western theme. Sooo bad@ss
For the Original xBox look up Panzer Dragoon. For the 360 try Resonance of Fate, or Tales of Vesperia. (Tales of games are amazing)



Also ignore the Runescape comment.. :P I played for 6 years and its not worth it.



Edit- Bioshock 1 is Definitely A great game but not really an RPG type game. Bioshock 2 is not really worthwhile, storywise.I need a good RPG game for my Xbox 360?
Far Cry 2 (don't really like this one... Story is sort of unclear. I haven't completed a single main storyline mission. I want to, though)



Red Dead Redemption



The last (lost, maybe?) odyssey.



Tales of Versperia



Jade Empire (not sure)



Upcoming games i'm looking at buying, you should too:



Pirates of the carribean (not like it sounds, they're making this game a true open-world game. You can roam the grounds and the seas.)



Fallout New Vegas



Fable 3



Not that many good rpgs you haven't played...
Dang that's near all. Don't get Final Fantasy XIII. Bad reviews. AC 1%26amp;2 arn't RPG's but they are AMAZING!!!



Lost Odyssey is an RPG for the 360 (4 Disc Game)

Jade Empire for the Xbox. Its backwards Compat and its on the XBL Marketplace.



Thats all I got. Lol



Last Remnent is bad and so is Infinate Undiscovery.I need a good RPG game for my Xbox 360?
Bioshock 1 %26amp; 2

Probably the best game ive ever played
Both of the Knights of the Old Republic games are epic, plus they are backwards compatible with few problems.
fallout new vegas is a new and coolio game. Def buy it.



Borderlands 2





JK JK its not out
Get yourself a good computer and play Runescape lol

No comments:

Post a Comment