Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Xbox 360 Game/disc not reading problem?

Well, I left to go to target to try to return my game Dragon Age: Origins back, but they said they won't accept it because it was opened!!! WTF?!?! I'M LIKE, "LADY, IT'S IN MINT CONDITION!! WTF!?!" but after that, I went shopping at costco (however its spelt) and bought"DUST OFF" The original Compressed Gass Duster XL.. So I decided to spray/clean my xbox with it well, because it was dusty. So I cleaned it really good. Like I wiped it down.. buffed it kinda lol. Everything. So much dust came out and I was like dang this thing is dirty. So after that, I decided to paly Rock Band 2, but the disc wouldn;t read. so I was like hmmm tahts weird. then I put in Gears of war 2, Halo 3, EVERYTHING!! Nothing would read.. I honestly don't know why this is, was it because of that dust spray?? My xbox will NOT read anything. The disc spins for like 2 seconds then stops.. Is there any way of fixing this problem? or do I need to turn it into microsoft? what should I do?Xbox 360 Game/disc not reading problem?
i think im not sure but i do believe that microsoft discourages people from using duster spray just saying. also a helpful hint when dealing with target, walmart, bestbuy ( basically any store that's not gamestop) PEEL off the seal DO NOT CUT IT and STICK IT TO THE BACK OF THE GAME BOX if it doesn't work then peel it off the back and place it in its original position more than likely they'll take it back and accept it as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment