Sunday, March 4, 2012

If I sold my xbox 360 and accessories..?

I had the idea in my head to possibly get rid of my 360 and if I sold it on ebay I was wondering what the price I could sell it off for.



Okay, I have an Xbox 360 (elite, 250 gb, Halo: Reach Limited Edition)

2 Halo Reach Controllers, 2-3 regular controllers white/black

1 wired headset, 1 charging cord,

I also have an extra xbox sort of, Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition with 250GB Hard drive

Wireless

HDMI Cord I believe

And the other stuff that just plugs in to make it work

And for the games..

-Battlefield Bad Company 2

Modern Warfare 2

Dragon Age 2

Call Of Duty Black Ops limited edition casing

Halo: Reach (2 of them)

Dead Space 2

Fall Out New Vegas

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age Origins

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Halo 3 ODST (both discs)

Guitar Hero World Tour (with band set)

Rock band 2 (with band set)

Medal Of Honor

Left 4 Dead 2

Red Dead Redemption

Fable 2

Call Of Duty World at War



Pricing on each? And for the games what's the general pricing or should some be worth more than others? Just curious, thanks for any input!If I sold my xbox 360 and accessories..?
If all of these are used but in good condition, I don't see why you won't get maybe $500 to maybe $750 for them but selling them separately might get you more.If I sold my xbox 360 and accessories..?
****....bro, u spend wayyyy too much on gaming...i don't feel like looking up all that ****...how about you just listen to this song...its soothing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment