Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mass effect - mass effect 2-ps3?

I have a ps3 and loved dragon age 1,2 and cannot wait until 3 comes out. Then I saw that mass effect was made by the same people so I thought 'got to try that' so I went on a hunt and found that mass effect 1 was only for xbox and pc :/ that's so stupid! But anyway .. Could I enjoy mass effect 2 which is for ps3 without playing the first one, detailed answers would be great but any answers are welcomeMass effect - mass effect 2-ps3?
well, the thing is is that ive played mass effect 1 and 2 and dragon age but i loved mass effect much more. Maybe cause its spacey but they are all good! Bioware (the developers) have developed this feature where you can import everything you have done in mass effect 1 into mass effect 2. This means that in mass effect 1 there are different choices you have to go through and make to weather you are Paragon (good) or Renegade (bad) or just plain Neutral. You will get more of the story when it leads from mass effect 1 to 2 because you imported your character but Mass Effect 2 is also made for new people to the game so you can enjoy it whether or not you have played the prequel. I also have a friend that didnt play Mass Effect 1 but he ended up pre ordering the sequel and he enjoyed it so much that he wanted to get the 1st one. So i think that you will enjoy it if you enjoyed dragon age and EVEN if you havnt played the first mass effect. but you might wanna check out the first element of the story when you finish it :) CANT WAIT TILL MASS EFFECT 3!!! haha :)Mass effect - mass effect 2-ps3?
That game is one of the best that has ever come out! EVER!!! I'm on my 6th play-through because of all the different things that can in the game. All my games were never alike because I made different decisions each time. What's cool is that you can carry your ME2 campaign over to ME3. The actions you've done will directly affect the gameplay of ME3. I suggest you get it immediately. I played ME1, used the same info for ME2 and going to use it for ME3. I think its the first game to ever do this.Mass effect - mass effect 2-ps3?
Yes, its not necessary to play Mass Effect 1 to play Mass Effect 2. Its a very good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment