Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recommend an Xbox 360 game for me?

I have been SUPER bored lately. So I think I want to get a new game for my Xbox. BUT I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE! I like RPG games, and Simulation games, and games where you create your character and stuff. But I will just go through my old games list and name them all off, you can tell what kind of games i like from that list. (a * means i really like them)



Tomb Raider Underworld

Fable 2

GTA 4

Mass Effect 2 *

Left 4 Dead 2

Saint's Row 2

Left 4 Dead

Fallout 3

Fable 3 *

Fallout:New Vegas *

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age 2 *

Just Cause 2

Oblivion



So yeah, do you know of any games I might like? I have all the sims game for my computer. Just though I should let you know.



OHYEAH, and there is ALOT of games that look SUPER fun, except I don't have Xbox live. Sucks I know, but just though I should say before you say a game like Black Ops or something.Recommend an Xbox 360 game for me?
Fable 2

GTA 4

Mass Effect 2

Saints Row 2

Fable 3

Dragon age 2

Just cause 2



all of those are AWESOME
Dante's Inferno and Devil May Cry are both pretty good games. They aren't necessarily RPGs, but they can entertain you for a while.Recommend an Xbox 360 game for me?
Red dead redemption

GTA 4 episodes from liberty city
Viva PinataRecommend an Xbox 360 game for me?
Mirrors edge is cool. The only online version is just time trials. Guitar Hero or sports games can do a lot off line like create your own player or franchise, especially with Madden.
well saints row three comes out november 15 and elder scrolls 5 skyrim comes out novemeber 11
Oblivion or just wait for Skyrim to come out that game looks so badass

No comments:

Post a Comment