Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What game to get for the XBOX 360?

What game should I get for my 360? I don't have XBOX Live. Here's the list of games that I'm interested in now:



Dead Space

BioShock

Fallout 3

Borderlands

Modern Warfare 2

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Army of Two the 40th Day

Bayonetta

Dragon Age Origins



I can get MW2, Bayonetta, Dragon Age Origins, or Borderlands for $19.99 if I trade in Assassin's Creed 2, which I have already beaten and have no use for. Remember, I don't have Live, so I'm looking for something that can keep me entertained for while. Take into mind that I'm NOT getting Live anytime soon; I'm a casual gamer and really don't care for online at the moment. What do you guys think?What game to get for the XBOX 360?
RPG's will probably contain the most playing time for your buck.



I would get fallout 3 or borderlands.What game to get for the XBOX 360?
Get Assains CreedWhat game to get for the XBOX 360?
Well, definitely modern warfare 2 because it kills! I can guarantee you won't get a better game out there. Well, if you like stealthy games and a fun shooter, You should get modern warfare 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment