Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much can i get for my 20 GB xbox 360 + games and Kinect?

I'm planning on selling my old xbox 360 to get a PS3. I got it when it first came out but it still runs perfectly fine. I just want to know what i can get for it on ebay or somewhere else.



It comes with

- 2 wireless controllers

- wireless adapter

- kinect sensor

- good quality headset fairly new

- a card for 3 months of xbox live

- 14 games



Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect 2

Black Ops

Modern Warfare 2

Battlefield: BC2

Borderlands (with two expansion packs)

Dragon Age Origins and Awakening

Portal 2

FIFA 11

Madden 11 and 9

and 3 Kinect games



Hopefully I can get enough money out of this to get a nice 40GB PS3How much can i get for my 20 GB xbox 360 + games and Kinect?
On ebay you could easily $350 or more

and at gamestop probably $100-$150

but I have a suggestion...

don't get the 40 gb ps3 because the blu rays drives brake easily and they are loud I had one

I had to fix mine but i got fed up with the fan so i sold it and got a 160 slim

for $240 at target when it went on saleHow much can i get for my 20 GB xbox 360 + games and Kinect?
If i knew you in person i would probably trade you my ps3 straight up for that. I bought my ps3 when it first came out for 600 and i just cant bring myself to let it go . I think its a 60 gig... I already have and use my 360 way more anyway it just collects dust..



But to answer your question for the system with kinect you should be able to get at least 200-250 Add about 5-10 per game . SO maybe close to 300-350 on ebay depending on if someone is buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment