Sunday, March 4, 2012

Are these games any good for the xbox 360?

I'm a big fan of the guitar hero games and fallout3..



Mass effect 2 just came out.. and I was wondering if these games i'm about to name would be worth my time? Rate them and tell me your personal experience with them and if i should play them.



Batman Arkum Asylum

Mass effect 1 %26amp; 2

Dragon Age

Assassin's Creed 2Are these games any good for the xbox 360?
Batman is good fun,

Didn't like mass effect 1 not too keen on 2.

Dragon Age looks good but haven't played it.

Assassins Creed is good, I recommend playing the first one before the second
I didnt play them but my friends all say they are awesome.Are these games any good for the xbox 360?
assassins creed 2 is pretty cool
These are all A-grade games.Are these games any good for the xbox 360?
all r great games

No comments:

Post a Comment