Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should I buy Xbox 360 Elite Spring Bundle?

I have been a Playstation/PC game for over 12 years now and I am looking to shake things up a little bit and get my first X-Box ever. A local store is offering the current deal:



http://www.futuresho...749afe31836en02



I have a Playstation 3 but I don't technically own it- My mom bought it for the family. It has been in my bedroom for a long time now, and my brothers don't really use it that much. I have several games that I will be trading in for money at futureshop towards the price of the bundle. I have carefully kept my games in mint condition and I have the following titles:



Rockband 2

Ratchet And Clank Future: A Crack In Time

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Dragon Age: Awakening

NHL 09

Guitar Hero 3: Legends Of Rock WITH Guitar

Assasins Creed 1

Grand Theft Auto IV

Dragon Age: Origins

Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

NHL 10

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Beowulf (loL)



Since I have wireless I'm going to have to buy a Network Adapter - I'm also going to have to buy a HDMI cable - both which will come close to 100 dollars for the pair. All in all I'll be paying 400 dollars or so.



I pretty much own the PS3 except there is constant dispute over it being in my room and annoyances from my brothers fighting over it. The reason why I want to buy a XBOX 360 is because I'm kind of bored of PS3- although its a great system and has beautiful graphics with my 32 inch tv and hdmi.. the selection of games is depression. There is some good games I really want to try out on Xbox like the Halo series, Alan Wake and Fable.Should I buy Xbox 360 Elite Spring Bundle?
in your case i still do believe that you should keep the ps3

there are tons of exclusive games that are absolutely outstanding for the ps3 that you dont have, as well as some games that both systems have. with those games that are on both on ps3 and 360 i have a more enjoyable time playing them on ps3. better controls, better graphics, less glitches etc. I personally believe that the only thing 360 has that is better than ps3 is the online. sure you get AMAZING online play but you have to play. think of it this way ps3 online=last year model(still amazing fun) xbox online= this years model but with a price. the price for online is not that much but i would rather have it free. a few people may not care about the blu-ray, but still it is an amazing feature to have. plus the ps3 has wayyyy more space for games, music, pics etc. and if you wait a few months we are going to get the playstation move!!!!!!!!! Even microsoft is jealous. plus a whole bunch of exclusives are coming and for ps3 that seem like they are going to be great fun



if you still want to get a xbox 360 fine i cant stop you

but im just trying to tell you that there are much more benefits with ps3

the games are much better so just buy some more games instead of buying a xbox 360Should I buy Xbox 360 Elite Spring Bundle?
Get good grades, get paid for those good grades, buy more ps3 games, have more fun, you dont get bored from ps3.



sell ps3 games, get yelled at by your bros for it, get 360, ask mom for subscriptions and microsoft points, end up buying your own points, lose your summer cash and birthday money, get account stolen, *maybe*, and repeat.....what one sounds better to you? =/



I say stay with your ps3 and save some money up for MW2 or AVP. But dont just play your ps3 all day, play on your PC a little bit with some Command and Conquer RA1 or A Path Beyond *its free btw* Trust me, best choice, STAY WITH THE PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment