Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much could I sell my Xbox 360 for? and where?

I want to sell my Xbox 360. It's quite new, because i got given a new one because of the RROD. I Want to get a ps3, in my opinion its just alot more casual gaming. since it has blu-ray and free online.



I reside in the UK. So no, Gamestop isn't an option.



heres what i have with my xbox :



Xbox Console

120 GB HDD

HD AV Cable

2 wireless controllers

1 wildfire modded controller

Wireless adapter ( XBOX LIVE )

2 Rechargeable battery packs



Games:

DJ Hero (decks and game)

Mass Effect

Halo 3

Left 4 Dead

Shadowrun

LotR: BfME II

Perfect Dark zero : Limited collectors edition

Gears of War

Tom Clancy's: Endwar

Fable II: Limited Edition

Viva Pinata

Forza 2

Fallout 3

Modern Warfare 2

Assassins Creed II

Resident Evil 5

Dragon Age: Origins







does anyone know roughly how much i could sell it for and where? thanks.How much could I sell my Xbox 360 for? and where?
Wow your right ps3 is more casual gaming i cant give you a price quote just know many of the amazing xbox 360 exclusives like mass effect , splinter cell conviction , gears of war and getting DLC first and the overall better expeirience will be lost if your ok with that then sell itHow much could I sell my Xbox 360 for? and where?
Try selling it on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment