Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do you think when the sims 3 comes out for ps3 there will be expansions for it?

I read an article, and it says that The Sims 3 is being speculated for the 7th gen systems, but there is no release date, do you think there will expansions for it, since ps3/xbox 360 are getting expansions for Dragon Age Origins, and that is the 1st expansion pack for those 2 systems.Do you think when the sims 3 comes out for ps3 there will be expansions for it?
I hope so and it would be cool if it was like the PC version and not like the PS2 versions. I love The Sims but URBZ was stupid and Busting out wasn't the same. Where did you read this info I have been hoping and waiting for The Sims 3 to come out for my PS3. I hope they do it just like The Sims 2 and 3 for PC.Do you think when the sims 3 comes out for ps3 there will be expansions for it?
Where did you read the articles at? They might make them but it would be later on; I Think it would be a good idea to make expansion packs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment