Saturday, February 25, 2012

Which game should I get, Skyrim or Dragon Age 2?

For Xbox 360Which game should I get, Skyrim or Dragon Age 2?
Skyrim. I LOVED the first dragon age and enjoyed the second for a bit... Then had to stop playing because it got do bad. The maps were REALLY repetitive. The only thing I liked were the companions they gave you.



Skyrim on the other hand is perfection. You'll also get much more hours of gameplay in. Skyrim never really ends... Whole DA2 can be completed in under a week.
Skyrim, definitely. I've never been a big fan of Dragon Age. Even though I love fantasy and RPGs, there's just something missing from the DA games. I think I was spoiled because I played Elder Scrolls first. Skyrim has a bigger world, more freedom, better quests, better story, better combat system, and tons more hours of play, etc.Which game should I get, Skyrim or Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age 2 is an amazing game, people call it bad only because it isn't as awesome as the first one. Go for Skyrim, but give Dragon Age Origins a try too, it's my personal favorite out of all 3.
Skyrim.



Between DA2 and Skyrim, there is no contest.Which game should I get, Skyrim or Dragon Age 2?
Skyrim. Trust me, Dragon Age 2 was, is and always will be fuken sh*t. It's not like DAO.



Get Skyrim.
To be fair Dragon Age is a fantastic game, but Skyrim has much more to give in terms of gameplay and gametime
Skyrim - Open world, free roam game. TONS of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment