Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age origins Vs The orange box?

I own an xbox 360, and i enjoy playing fps and rpg. I loved mass effect 2 but the orange box is such a good deal. i have enough money for both but im still saving for other games coming up?Dragon age origins Vs The orange box?
Not to make a completely different recommendation, but if you enjoy both RPGs and FPSs, I recommend Fallout 3 or Borderlands.



Between Dragon Age and The Orange Box, I recommend Dragon Age.
Good comments so far - I like both games, Orange Box is a scorching deal - Dragon Age is cutting edge for character interaction and gameplay but gets a small negative from me because it's not first person.



EnjoyDragon age origins Vs The orange box?
If you like rpg's you will LOVE Dragon Age my friend =]

One of the best rpg's ive played other than online =]

For that i would recommend Shaiya Cause its epic x]
Get the Orange Box. Its affordable, and comes with 5 games.Dragon age origins Vs The orange box?
Dude the orange box. Portal is sick and team fortress 2 online play!!! Plus half life there is no better deal out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment