Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where i can find pc/xbox RPG like wow and fable 2, where i can be a mage?

I have finished all known xbox 360 rpgs i own final fantasy, blue dragon, tales of vesperia, fable 2, eternal sonata, star ocean, Infinite Undiscovery, magna carta 2 and lost odyssey.

I am looking an RPG like warcraft where i can be a mage and cast cewl spells, totaly bored of wow and aion is terribad.

THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR :

1. Wanna be a mage

2. Spells, spells and some more spells (witcher has very few direct spells )

3. Get gear that enchance your abilities (cewl stats like wow, dragon age stats and gearing are so awfull)

4. level and grind for money

I also have pretty powerfull pc if u wanna suggest me any title that is only on pc.

not dragon age, age of conan, witcher, mass effect, aion i really dislike them.Where i can find pc/xbox RPG like wow and fable 2, where i can be a mage?
The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion favorite medieval RPG Ever





fallout 3 great RPG no mages but amazing rpgWhere i can find pc/xbox RPG like wow and fable 2, where i can be a mage?
There is a free game I used to play on my PC called "Dragon Fable". It is free but it costs 拢10 to be a member but you only pay once and your a member for ever. You get to be a Warrior, Rogue or Mage and as you level up you get better gear and spells.Where i can find pc/xbox RPG like wow and fable 2, where i can be a mage?
Baulder's Gate is pretty good. It's a PS2 game and I think there's two of them. Check stores like Disc Replay and other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment