Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age help please?

Hi I was thinking of getting Dragon Age. Ive researched and was wondering a few things:

-Should i get Dragon Age Origins or Dragon age 2?

-My friend has Dragon Age Origins and in either game is there some sort of multiplayer?

-I have an xbox 360 and good PC that will both run it, which one would be better and if so will it matter if my friend has PC and say i get xbox 360? Would it be better to get the same one he has?



Thanks for your help :)Dragon Age help please?
- Both are good games. Origins is much longer and has a better story. It will also set the stage for the second game. But, you don't need to play it to enjoy DA2. So it's up to you.



- There is no multiplayer



- Origins is much better on the PC in every way. DA2 was improved on the consoles, but I still prefer the PC. You are also able to download mods for the game from the PC. Since there is no multiplayer it shouldn't matter what your friend has.Dragon Age help please?
I have DA2 but not origins, and after playing it for a while and hearing peoples comments who have played both, I would probably have preferred origins. I believe the game experience should be different on pc and xbox but from what I hear, the pc is somehow better.

No comments:

Post a Comment