Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anyone play dragon age 2?

Ok I don't know where to go when the dwarf first poped up for Blackpowder promise I denied it but no it seems I can't go on to the exabition without doing this quest. I looked all over the place but I can't find out how to start the quest. I travled to Sundermount And Wounded Coas.t Can anyone help or do I have to start a new game...This is for xbox 360Anyone play dragon age 2?
Yeah I've never denied him before XD I think you might have to go back to your closest save point and redo the quest. Anyway here's the wiki for that quest. That's about the best I can do for now. It's a good site if you ever run into trouble.



http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Blackpowder_PromiseAnyone play dragon age 2?
in the game you can deny the request but it is still a main mission, if you look at your missions i belive it will show that you have to do it. but it's a mission that helps you progress to other mission you have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment