Saturday, February 25, 2012

How the hell do I defeat the Arishok on Dragon Age 2?!?!?

I'm a warrior, I have no option to duel him, i'm even playing on casual and I can't get him with my entire party, I can't even get it so it's just the Arishok, his goons are still there, especially the freaking mages. I have to play as anders in my party to even have a shot, can someone please help me? It's for the xbox, and i'm not a hardcore RPG gamer so try not to be too technical. I've failed so many times, just thinking of giving up but the storyline is awesome and I want to get to Act 3! HELP PLEASE!!!!How the hell do I defeat the Arishok on Dragon Age 2?!?!?
Pause. A lot. That quick-action radial menu is there to help you. You get a mostly unobstructed view of the battlefield, heads-up display included. Every few seconds, jump into the menu and check the health of each of your party members. Anyone injured should get a potion, preferably an elfroot or other reasonably powerful one.



That being said, the battle itself. I need to know who's in your party and what Hawke uses for a definite answer, but with my team (Hawke/Anders/Aveline/Varric) the best bet is to treat the Arishok as a minor nuisance until you've cleared the field of some of the less resilient enemies. Go around killing mages and archers to make the job easier. REMEMBER TO KEEP CHECKING YOUR HEALTH. Once you've cleared out most of the enemies raining attacks upon you, focus on the Arishok with your entire party. He's a lot less frustrating when everyone in your party is fully focused on him.How the hell do I defeat the Arishok on Dragon Age 2?!?!?
It's usually the mages that end up killing me. If I leave my party to take care of the Q's and I kill the mages at the top of the stairwell, they usually die despite me giving them potions and healing etc. Thanks for your help, this whole battle is really annoying me, I've never been much good%26gt;%26lt;

Report Abuse

How the hell do I defeat the Arishok on Dragon Age 2?!?!?
First of all, if you can, go back and add Fenris to your party. He will suggest to the Arishok a duel. If you can't, then here's a strategy I used:



Kill all the lower Qunari before going after the Arishok. At this point, try simply avoiding the Arishok so no one else will be attacking you when you are going after the Arishok. Command your ENTIRE party to go after the Qunari, not the Arishok. You going to have to switch from companion to companion to make sure that they have enough health and are attacking the right people. Once all the Qunari extras are dead, then have your entire party go after the Arishok. If you have a Healer in your party, use him the most to heal constantly. If not, continue cycling through and giving potions to your people.



Before you go through all of this, though, try adding Fenris to your party. Going to a previous save, maybe? If not, I hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment