Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Suggestions for a PC or Xbox RPG?

I just finished the Skyrim story quests and it left me less than satisfied and I wanted something to play until I get over it and come back to play the Civil War and side quests, which is what I proffered originally, but having no final boss to look forward to makes me not want to go into caves and dungeons to find better equipment/shouts. Not to mention, I beat the final boss on master difficulty in less than 5 minutes (Dragon Age took me 45 minutes because my party died in the final boss, THAT was a good ending for me), plus reasons that I don't want to talk about because of spoilers.



Anyways, enough ranting, what are some good RPG's for PC or Xbox. I've beaten both Mass Effects, Dragon Age, Oblivion, Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights, blah blah blah. Would Fallout 3 or New Vegas be a good place to go? I was previously thinking Diablo 2 but I don't think I have the patience for a game that old and left to rot by Blizzard right now.Suggestions for a PC or Xbox RPG?
I have Pokemon crystal and the mother series on my other computer, they are good games. but if you want a game where its like fantasy, play dragon quest.
The Witcher or The Withcer 2, Sacred 2 was okay in my opinion, Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga from xbox games on demand will keep you amused for I while and is quite challenging.Suggestions for a PC or Xbox RPG?
yes, both fallout 3 and new vegas would be good games to try

also blizz just released a new game, star wars the old republic, but everyone says that its the same as world of warcraft but with a star wars theme

also, wait until guild wars 2 comes out it looks amazing
look into the dues ex series. or if you dont mind dying every 5 minutes then look into dark souls.

dues ex is futuristic spacey rpg and dark souls is skyrim like

also if you dont mind the game being older play system shock 2 on pc your abandoned on like a space station its a really good game.Suggestions for a PC or Xbox RPG?
you can get a gameboy advance or nintendo ds emulator for your pc and download any pokemon game rom to you pc and play it on there. you can get the emulators and roms from this website http://www.coolrom.com/
I honestly liked Fallout 3 better than New Vegas. And you do know that Diablo 3 is coming out, right? Just if you didn't know. And, have you tried Dragon Age 2?
You should try playing Star Wars: Knights of the old republic. That game is by far the best game bioware has ever made. It's pretty similar to mass effect in a lot of ways, but better is pretty much every way apart from graphics of course.



If your put off by the fact that it is a star wars games, well dont be. I don't even like star wars, but that game is easily in my top 10 favourite games of all time.



But fallout 3 %26amp; new vegas are pretty good too. I actually like it more than elder scrolls because of the post apocalyptic theme. If you play fallout 1 %26amp; 2, and fully understand them, then you'll have a LOT of appreciation and a bigger understanding of the fallout games though. That is, if you can get over the extremely old school graphics.
diablo 2 hasnt been left to rot, true, they have stopped producing extra stuff for it, but thruough out 4 (5 if you get the expansion) that should give you a few days of gameplay.





p.s. if you get to the cow lvl, dont kill the king.
both fallouts are excellent free roam/survival type games its made by bethesda (the same people who made skyrim) so if you didnt like the style of skyrim then dont get either fallouts
Fallout 3 and New Vegas were both great games that you should consider, as well as Borderlands, while we're talking about Shooter RPGs. Also, if you're interested in a game like Diablo 2, you should try out Torchlight, which is basically like a newer Diablo 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment