Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age Origins Question!?

I have an Xbox 360 and a PC .... my PC is ok not the best . it can play Dragon Age Origins on about Mid settings (i think =D)

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
[ i looked up (Can You Run It) These were what were keeping my pc down] --%26gt;

Recommended: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz Processor or equivalent

You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
Recommended: 4 GB (Vista)

You Have: 3.5 GB

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
i know PC is better for this game but with my computer not being good enough for best settings should i gt it ok Xbox

and finally is it worth getting on xbox?Dragon age Origins Question!?
I played it on the xbox box and hated hated hated it horrible graphics and horrible control system and layout. I then got a copy for the PC and it was brilliant the ui style is a little like world of warcraft. My pc is the roughly the same specs as yours and im happy playing it bit glitchy but still you could always upgrade you PC perfect excuse i think :DDragon age Origins Question!?
It will look better on the PC, have a good video card? The XBox cannot really be upgraded.

No comments:

Post a Comment