Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much could i sell my modded xbox 360 for?

i have an xbox that reads burnt copies of games. and the games i have to sell with it r mlb 2k10. nba live 2010. madden 21.modern warfare 2. borderlands. dragon age origins. tiger woods 2010. and gears2. this xbox can also still play regular copies.How much could i sell my modded xbox 360 for?
Personally I would never purchase a used XBOX but if my budget forced me to then I would absolutely never purchase a known modded console because the risk of banning nullifies the whole point of the console for me.



XBOX live is so much fun that I've dealt with RROD and E74 on both of my boxes ... and don't mind because the exclusive titles and fun on live iwth friends far out weighs the temporary inconvenience while it was out for repair.



Also, weekly updates and some new title discs contain updates that could render the modded box inoperable.



For those reasons you'd be better off selling the XBOX off as a used XBOX with a few titles and broken ENET - you might get as much as $125 for the bundle.



Best of Luck 2 You

No comments:

Post a Comment