Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much is my xbox worth?

how much is my xbox 360 elite worth?



it has

Boxed.

Xbox 360 elite 120GB HDD.

Xbox 360 wireless adapter.

1 xbox 360 wireless controller with recharger pack.

HDMi cable.

Power pack.

Scart cable.

Xbox 360 Ethernet cable.

Xbox 360 headset.

Operation flashpoint: Dragon rising.

Damnation.

Fifa 2010.

Forza Motorsport 3.

UFC Undisputed 2009.

Assassins Creed.

Assassins Creed 2.

Rogue Warrior.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Need for speed Prostreet.

Stranglehold.

Dragon age origins.

Viking battle for asgard.

Tom clancy's rainbow six vegas 2.

Forza Motorsport 2.

Gears of war 2.

Grand Theft Auto - Episodes from liberty city.

Instructions included with everything.

Everything is about 6 months old.How much is my xbox worth?
Um... I really couldn't tell you.



But I can tell u that when you are pricing the games, you should probably have them cost about $30 each because that's half the price as when you bought them.How much is my xbox worth?
just put the damn thing on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment